Well Well Its good to back! I can't believe how fast the time has gone but just as the page says there isn't much we can do but really take what life gives us and make it our own hit. Two years seems like a long time and in retrospect it is so much has come and gone and changed as I see some good friends who are now graduating College and some even married maybe even with a kid BUT the lessons and things I learned are worth more than any of that to me at this time. Although it was just two years I have learned things that will affect the rest of my life a lot more than just 2 years. We often here the cliche saying the best two years of my life and it very well was but even more so it is the Best two years FOR your life. I am so proud of those who are now serving and am slightly envious of them.

On the other side of things though how great it is to be back and reunited with others that I do care about so much, family and friends. What an adventure it has been to get acclimated to things all over especially with music. It is such a fun time listening to this music I missed in this time and see really how the times are changing constantly. But of course that leads me into the predicament that I am always looking for more music soooo please help a brother out if you end up reading this haha. How great is it to be able to see these friends I haven't seen in 2-3 years again. It is so crazy that no matter how in time some things change, we become a little different, yet there is such a love that comes back when we are reunited again. I am blessed to have built good relationships in my life and is something that I myself am always striving for so this love for others can always enter into my life.

No matter what life brings into our lives it's our part do make it worthwhile. There's a reason why I named the blog Let Life Play the Guitar Strings, as we go through this music that is life we are given these beats and the music is played and we can't change it or stop it so we "Let Life Play the Guitar Strings" but in every good song comes the lyrics and that is where we come in. We let the music play but we are the ones to make it a "hit" with what we "write" or do with our life. I am a firm believer that anyone has the opportunity to go "platinum" with their song. William George Jordan said, "Man has two creators, his God and himself. The first creator furnishes him the raw materials of his life- the laws and conformity with which he can make that like what he will. The second creator- himself- has powers he rarely realizes. It is what a man makes of himself that counts." We do have such a great power to make what we can out of our lives! God has provided everything including trials to help us become something greater! Write to the Beat and Let Life Play the Guitar Strings! One Love One Heart!

Comments

Popular Posts