Right in Front of our Eyes

Another delay in action due to the craziness that is school. Don't get me wrong it is all a blast but man does it suck. I remember growing up and even coming to visit my brother when he was here, I always had the mindset that College was so relaxed and not that much homework but just pure fun. I guess there is partial truth to that where there is a ton of fun but school is doing its number on me. By all means there are so many blessings in store for us here at school, at home, and really no matter where you are.

Lately I have been really pensive, just thinking about a lot of different things. First off, I just had a few weeks that were just interesting. I still don't quite know what happened but I felt myself falling into a funk. This was just my subconscious telling me I didn't want to be around people and just would like to keep to myself. I don't think this is an uncommon feeling for a lot of us but this did cause myself to be a lot more pensive. As I thought about Life, why I was in this funk , etc I realized a lot of things. One is that is one of Satan's best tools to try and tear us down is to put into our minds that we're just not good enough or that no one wants to be with you. May I tell you that this is so wrong. You are good enough. There are people that do want to be with you right in front of you. We put blinders on by tearing ourselves down. This week I decided I needed to push myself and just get out. I did, and man have I spent time with some of the coolest people, some of which were so close to me, that do indeed care to spend time with me. These friends as well as so many things lie in front of us and we just don't know that they are there. I was talking to my roommate the other day about this how there are opportunities in front of us but to really take advantage of them requires a risk, or really finding our full potential. This is what scares the bajeebers out of us and forces us to slap on those blinders for life. We become so content with where we are and what we have that the risks don't seem worth it but in reality on the other side is more than we can imagine. Its hard and I hate doing it too but I have seen the blessings that are in store as we trust in the Lord, put it out there or risk something, and then wait and give thanks. It really is unbelievable to see that the Lord is mindful of each and every one of our personal lives and that he knows our potential. Attached is a video explaining us living up to that potential. Blessings are in front of us. Life is Good. One Love.


Comments

Popular Posts