Life is Good

The only thing that I can think of to title this is that life is good. It seems like everything has been just great just hanging out with the family, cooking, playing some lacrosse, or even lucky enough to see some close friends from about 20 hours away. Since I've been home I've been determined to learn how to cook some things so I thought why not give it a try yesterday. Of course I don't think I'm quite ready so I had a little help from my mother but for the most part she let me do it on my own! The food that was chosen to be made... Stromboli (basically a calzone but made in a roll for a larger group). It was very easy and turned out well (at least my family made me think so). I thought I might give cooking another chance after that. The highlight of today though were my friend Evan Parry and his mother Becky were in town! Their family does a thing where they have visited all the Major League Baseball stadiums but had not been to the new Minnesota stadium Target Field! They came and took my mother to the game! It was a blast although the Twins are in a bit of a slump it was a blast just having fun on our mom date! My mother and I chose to take them out to dinner then afterwards and we went to Sunsets in Wayzata! It brought to my attention the beauty of Minnesota and also the wonderful memories I have from my senior prom (we ate at the same restaurant). I love this place and I love the people in my life!


Comments

  1. im so jealous. evan went to target field before me. but you guys look good man, im jealous, i need some sould food, you know how granny do it. or how dewey do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts