mtc devotionals

FAM BAM!!
 
What's going on at home?! I love it here still!! My first week with the calling and it has gone so well!! I love it we just lost a district to Salta and Fresno but now getting a district today going to Buenos Aires and Santiago so I get to help them out tonight and tomorrow I'm excited. This week was soooo great Just an awesome thing! The devotionals were great on sunday it was the MTC Manager and he showed us Mormon commercials and the lessons from them it was way chill but awesome!! Then it was jsut an awesome sunday full of meetings and growing and our topic for sacrament meeting was atonement or La Expiacíon and it was great! It´s such an awesome thing to keep learning about and I know there is just so much more to learn! This week we got a couple things passed down. In our hallway we have a zone fridgethat apparently has been passed down for years and we got it becuase the older guys liked us the best! And I had a sweater benounced upon me just cause I´m fun I guess! hahah but Everything is great! There was a sister in my district that was struggling for one reason or another so she asked us for a blessing Elder Bradford gave it but then another one of the sisters asked for one So i was able to give her one too! IT IS SUCH AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!! I love being able to feel the spirit that strongly!! This weeks devotionals on tuesday was about the mish and how we´re here to do the Lord´s will and Its a sanctification Process! IT WAS AMAZING!! I love it here!! I can´t wait to see whats in store this week! The tempple finallyopened so we get to go today! I´m excited but Everything is great Im not too broken and keep sending letters!! I love you all!! Les Amo!!
 
Con amor,
 
Elder Dubois

Comments

Popular Posts