challenge to baptisim


This is unbelievable to think I've been here for a month already!! I'm really loving it still surprisingly everyone is telling me I'll get burnt out from the MTC but I'm loving it! It's been so great and so spiritual! This week was kinda another week at the grind doing our thing but it's still been awesome experiences. We have 2 "investigators" we're teaching now and they are coming so well. We challenged Sergio to be baptized and come to church on saturday and we'll teach him again tonight and we also challenged our other one Noemi to be baptized but she wasn't as receptive so we'll teach her again tomorrow so we'll see how everything goes. Life here is great though I wish I could send y'all the pictures but it isn't working on the computer so I'll have to put them on a CD or something cause its incredible. We got together after devotional on sunday and there were about 18 of us from my ward at school from my hall and the other and more come in today! It's awesome and Troy (friend from CO Springs) just left monday for Argentina and he's just awesome a real good friend and example I'll be sure to keep writing him. We also got a new district and a district left. The district that left were great guys loved having them around and good examples especially one Elder Cottrell he's just an example to me. He just turned 21 I think but he's out here just made some dumb mistakes before and stuff but he's an example to me. So similar to me in interests and stuff. One thing that really shocked me was right before he left he's like I'm gonna Dear Jane my girlfriend cause I don't want any distractions which was awesome I mean I don't have that problem but it was nice to hear people are that dedicated. It's great I do have awesome friends though a couple from school Abbie jsut wrote and Jenna but it's awesome to get letters from friends and ya'll. I really do got the best family I always brag about y'all and everyones like I wanna meet your family they;re awesome! Everything is good though me and my companion are doing great we talk a little but our lessons have really improved its awesome. The food is great hahahah just the same as the cannon food but I do notice that I've been going a lot more hahah like 6 times yesterday? ahahah but it's great I'm really  just trying to enjoy myself here. This week i watched a Mormon message my Pres Uchtdorf? but it was awesome it's called look at the Reflection? or something like that and it's awesome just something that I've always wanted to know that for me that although I do teach different than others and am a lot different than others that's alright to others that's what they need/ want so it's awesome I'm reading the devotional now. CES fireside Nov 2009 @ BYU but it's great I LOVE SEEING ALL MY FRIENDS HERE! I'ts crazy to see everyone and the land we're covering I'll be sure to send pics as soon as I can! I really do love you all I've gotten all the packages up to this point but it's always great to get the DearElders from y'all I really do need that little boost sometimes at night. I gotta go personal study but maybe I'll get on later! I love you all!!
 
Con Amor,
 
Elder "DD" Dubois

Comments

Popular Posts