the language is coming along


It is great here guys still loving it!! Just a thought I don't know if there are any printers so if you guys could just DearElder me that would be great I mean its always a pleasure just getting mail too! Thanks for the packages too I've gotten everything thus far including a package from Jared and Kristin Jones just a 2 pound bag of Swedish fish with a big fish balloon. But as far as the 71 dollars that was for a shot sorry. I had to get another shot of HepA so I had to pay for it and stuff. The T-wolves is nuts too! that is sooo exciting there is another elder in my zone crazy NBA fan so his dad deareldered him the first round hahah I love it! But everything is going well. This past week we got a devotional from Elder Bednar! IT WAS GREAT!! He talked about becoming a Preach my Gospel Missionary he is just the man brings a crazy awesome spirit with him. So also the investigator that I was telling you guys about last week, Cesar? Yeah it turns out he is one of my teachers now! It is crazy but awesome!! But it was fun to talk to him about how we taught and we kinda had just a testimony meeting about it when he told us he was our teacher and sadly enough all the hermanas and Elder Dubois cried hahahah DARN EMOTIONS but it was just cause I realized that I wasn't fully lost in the work and everything i guess. It feels like he knew i was emotional cause he saved my comments for last too hahha by the way his name is Hermano Gile. He then actually took us aside and talked to each of the companionships and he talked to us saying how our first lesson flowed it was awesome but kinda went downhill cause we started to just read out of the book but was good again at the end but he said that I did well in spanish well i mean i did basically teach all the lessons becuase my comp isn't teaching much or speaking much spanish a better way to put it. But Yeah so we're working on that and planning better. But yeah Ta Hna Forsyth she served in LA but she just got back a year ago I dont know you never know! Everything is great though it seems like any thoughts or doubts in my mind are always answered by devotionals and firesiders. We got one from the missionary manager of Provo something like that and it was INCREDIBLE! It was just about how we need to focus all we got to the work and God and although satan will try to push our buttons we'll be able to resist anything! It was amazing! I hope all is well! I really appreciate all that you guys are doing for me and the support. Just i guess I need some advice. My comp although we get along and all he is kinda lazy and just says how everything sucks the sched the lang and everything! I dont know what to do I've tried to just help and be an example but nothing really! So if you could dearelder that that would be great! Love you guys. Yes I would love for you to share some of this stuff with whoever I plan on writing Christensens and Cunninghams but whatever and Al and Ta how are my media? My blog, FB? Hook me up yo!! Love you guys though! I think that is it from me its just crazy to see everyone in here now I love it!! My mind is just blown by this place and really how fast I've picked up spanish. But if you could write me in a little bit of spanish and not full letters that would be helpful i can´t read them fast enough, Alex! ahahah but I love yo guys i can´t say it enough. Yo sé que el CCM es muy marvillosa y la casa de el espirítu. Yo sé mi enseñando will get better pero solomente yo trabajo. Tu amo! Me dicen a cerca de todo en sus vidas por favor y ayudarme con mi español.
Con Amor,
Elder Dubois
ps. Oh yeah and of course I´m ballin everyone is calling me CP3 just droppin dimes doin it big my comp doesnt play so i play with other guys in m,y district. I guarded a guy in my district 6´7¨ and actually shut him downhe didnt score that much!! so much fun here!! 
  

Comments

Popular Posts