miracles in the mtc

This is so crazy that it is already winding down! This week was so crazy! so like you know We were zone leaders so our responsibilities is really just making sure that we're keeping the rules and helping others to be exactly obedient and helping the new districts. We got a new district last week 2 going to Santiago DR and 8 to Buenos Aires West so we got to go teach them about comp planning and inventory and just help them out! One of them Elder Griner knew Alex! He went down to the DR for baseball and went on splits with him I guess but that was one of the first things he said to me so pretty nuts!! This weeks Fireside was about Love/Charity and it really got me thinking of the ipmortance in all that we do when we have love for the work it'll be so much easier/smoother when we love the people they'll love us back and hear the word when we love ourselves then we are exactly obedient I don't know its just crazy how important it really is then devo was on Faith and how it is the center of all that we do! It was great but I got a couple Highlights of the week. So first of Hermana Johnson has had family troubles at home and just really been struggling so she asked for a blessing and I got to do that and it was amazing it nevers ceases to amaze me the power of the spirit. Then Elder Despain had bumps in his neck that they didn't think were a big deal but I guess they are so on Monday they were gonna take it out but his insurance didn't cover it and so they were thinking that he might have to go home for that other than 3-5,000 dollars, he was freaking out, but that whole day we did a district fast for him and his Comp gave him a blessing but he did ask me to participate as well and it was a miracle cause about 3 hours later it came out that Mission Medical was gonna pay for it so we witnessed a miracle in my eyes! Then just last night this past week my friend from the other District, Elder Marstella, had been pooping blood, so they went to get it checked out and he's getting a colonoscopy tomorrow so last night he asked me for a blessing! I don't know what it is but i love that everyone is so trusting and willing to ask me for a blessing. It is just great then tonight we're getting a new district too and my buddy from school Tanner Combs is coming in so its exciting! I guess something funny so in the classroom i sit by the window and i don't know why but my ADD is killer sometimes so i play with the little drawstring while i pay attention but one way or another it was down my neck just resting so my head was in between then i dropped my pencil so i bent over to pick it up and started shutting the blinds in class hahahah I dont know why or what happened but its all good I guess! I'm still just loving it here patience hasn't been the best thing in my companionship but we still get it done and have the spirit for our lessons oh and our investigator got baptized on saturday which was just our teacher but it was neat going through the teachings up to it and everything that was exciting other than that I'm gonna send some pictures home of different things so I sure do love you all
con Amor,
Elder Drewbaby Dubois

Comments

Popular Posts