the last moments in the mtc

This is unreal I can't believe that I'm leaving here already!! As much as I don't feel super prepared to be out there I feel way prepared too!! I know that The Lord will direct me and so I have no worries!! but yeah I got my travel plans and despite Brother Parry being there I leave Tuesday mom! Yeah so I'm reporting to the travel office at 5 in the morning then my flight is at 8 in the morning so hopefully got time from 630ish-730ish but one problem I dont have anyones numbers except mom and dad so DearElder me those ASAP please!! But this week has just been awesome!! It's unreal to see and feel how much I've grown up to be a missionary. We had our first teacher leave he's getting married but we had to say bye which sucked because he had such an impact on me!! It's just great to see them help us so he wrote in my journal and just so encouraging!! I just love everything about this place! We got released as Zone leaders so that was nice although still working on being the best example and enduring to the end! I had another opportunity to give a blessing to Hna Wilkinson she was just stressing and so she asked for a blessing and I don't know what I'm doing right but it's just such a blessing to be looked at as a worthy to give them a blessing and right person I guess but it's just great. The lesson that I've been studyin a lot this week was about Love and Charity. I read a talk Unselfish Service by Richard G. Scott and it was amazing but one part talked how we need to pray for that love and when we do that things will fall into place you'll gain a love for the work, the people, and of course the savior. It was awesome! but right as I'm studying that we get to teach Hna Forsyth as herself and just try and help her with whatever. So she just had a busy busy schedule and just didn't know what to do. We planned to talk to her about revelation how to better receive it but we ended up talking about Love and Charity and somehow it worked out and she said she really needed what we said. This just shows to me the power of the spirit as a teacher. I don't even remember the spanish I said or how we related it to her but somehow it helped and thats all I can ask for. Later that night we had a sub Pablo PeƱalillo he said he recognized Alex but he talked to us about the same thing Love and Charity. It´s just awesome how everything works out like that! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DearElder me numbers and stuff so i can call!! But I just wanna say I love you all! Dad I love everything you do! I love hearing how the ward is doing well and the bits of advice and packages you send! Mom I love your concern the numerous emails I get asking how im feeling and everything. Talise I love your willingness to write and your desire to send personal stuff It´s not a huge deal but I love seeing that you care and of course for your example. Alex I love you for your example! If people hated you man I swear just the example you are to me and your friends is great. I love seeing Samuel and I saw Tyler his last day and Sister Stevenson but it´s great that I had a good Brother that they loved him so they show me that love. You can all tell Nanay I just love her for her! I really do love you all and don´t know how much I show my love and stuff but something I´m working on It´s just been fun here to see the progress of everyone of my friends and the friends I´ve made. No other place in the world could all of this happen! JUST DONT FORGET I NEED NUMBERS ASAP!!!! I´m excited to talk to yall but so excited to get to Vegas!! Oh and mom you sent out the tags with the wrong mission home address or at least its different than in my book so DearElder me new ones or if it changed really soon cause I need that too kinda hahahah

Comments

Popular Posts