Family and Friends

It has been such a joy being home! As much as I have loved my independence out at school it has been great to be closer to my family and will only get better the next couple weeks when Alex joins the rest of us. As much as they sometimes get on my nerve they are the greatest and have taught me a bunch getting me ready to leave for the mission and grow up period. They are so funny of course me and my siblings ourselves are just hilarious but it's so funny to see our parents have there own little jam session when their show Hawaii 5.0 theme song came on but it has also been awesome to have the friends that I do!

It was a thought in my head how interesting it would be to come home to my old friends and how they would accept my mission call and if I would be able to keep in contact with all my friends back at BYU. Everyone has been great and I don't know what I'm gonna do for the next two years without all of these people. I hope that I keep in contact with these people. I have now realized the importance of good friends and the impact that they do have on your life. Gotta Love these people!
 


Comments

  1. i have a great idea, i'll write more than one paragraph to you for the full two years. deal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts