1st Day of Blogs on the day of Mothers

Who would of ever thought that I would enter into the world of Blogs!! It seems like a new exciting thing that my family and friends have done so why not hop on! It's titled Let Life Play the Guitar Strings after a lyric in a song titled The Town by Macklemore but with the impact that really we write the story to the music of life. Today was one of the best days of the year being that it was Mother's day but in reality shouldn't that be everyday?! My mother is the best she is crazy and out of her mind but one of the most fun people to be around. She really has been such a rock in my life holding me down and keeping me up through everything but really I feel like I never give her enough credit for all she does. This first post is for my mother Elsa, THE BEST.

Comments

Popular Posts