Keep Ya Head Up

"The glow that the sun gives Right around sunset Helps me realize This is just a journey Drop your worries You are gonna turn out fine. Oh, you'll turn out fine. Fine, oh, you'll turn out fine. But you gotta keep your head up, oh, And you can let your hair down, eh. you gotta keep your head up, oh, And you can let your hair down, eh."

Things are going great and couldn't really go better but I heard this song and thought of how awesome of a song this is and how well it fits to this theme of "Let Life Play the Guitar Strings". Life can get tough but we gotta make it our own having fun with what we got! Like the song says we gotta drop our worries and we're gonna turn out fine, Keep your head up and let your hair down! Music is and has been a big part in my life I love it despite my own musical talents, but I thought I would share a bit of my joy through music!! (PS this song is now on this page!!)

Also yesterday just a story that may or not be funny but my mother thought it was hilarious. First we had to go out and get a new doorbell because ours has been broken. It was funny because my father said it "stresses him out" not having a doorbell because he has to keep a constant watch out! ha so during the day my mother and I went out and got a doorbell and we installed it no big deal really but as we were mounting it on the wall it stayed crooked and there wasn't another hole in the device to mount it so I thought "lets just stick this screw in the wall and let it sit on top of it" sure enough it worked! You can't even tell but my mother thought that was such a "ghetto" fix and thought it was so funny!

Comments

Popular Posts