Cherish the Times

It came to my mind this week that I only have a month till I leave on my mission!! It's coming so fast but it is getting sooooooo exciting!! This just means that I need to be able to cherish the times that I have with my family and my friends! This week has been great with the earlier mentioned Hoops and Scoops but it just gets greater spending more times with my family and friends! The highlight has been able to see all of my guys from my dorm floor! We got to do a group skype with everyone!! It was great to see them all and its been great to know these guys and the great times we shared as well as the great examples that they have been to me! It was great to see them all as we all prepare to go our separate ways! It's also great to have all my friends here in Minnesota and don't forget it! Love all my friends and can't wait to go on a trip with the family!! One Love Budge Hall 3200!!

Comments

Popular Posts