Paradise: Day 1




I LOVE MY FAMILY! Since I'm leaving on my mission in just over 3 weeks my parents thought it would be nice to take a family vacation before I left. Our trip has brought us to the lovely island of Hawaii!! I love this place. We flew in on Saturday night so we haven't been up to much but just enjoying the Hawaii air, people, and of course food! Saturday night we flew in late so the only thing open was good ole McDonalds but they are not what you think! Yes that is noodles, very similar to Ramen. We then had this place called the Rainbow Drive-in which served classic Hawaiian dishes like the Loco Moco and of course Spam and Eggs! We then had lunch at Ted's Bakery which was across the street from the beach! Simply Amazing! I can't wait to spend this upcoming week with the family in Paradise! Just thought I would provide a couple pictures but I must say doesn't do the island justice of how beautiful it is.

Comments

Popular Posts