One day at a time

This weekend the time really struck me! It has been interesting to see how the time has flown as I attended friends graduation parties reflecting back on mine just a year ago and then looking through my first year of college and how quick that has gone and now I'M GOING ON A MISSION! It feels like just yesterday I was giving a talk at church at a young 13 or 14 about how to prepare for a mission and I remember ending the talk "I hope they call me on a mission even if I haven't grown a foot or two!" Guess what I did get called and I sadly enough did not make it to a foot or two! But this has been the most surreal moment for me as just this past week one of my better friends from BYU entered into the Missionary Training Center eliminating half of the four! It has really struck me but has gotten me sooooo excited!! I cannot wait to go out into the field and preach a message of peace and happiness that comes through this church and the gospel! I am very excited to be able to see my friends from school in the MTC and can't wait to see/hear my other friends coming in after me! Specifically can't wait to see Elder Parry and Elder Barton and my good friend Elder Seaton in a very quick month!

Comments

Popular Posts