first words from the MTC

here is the first letter from elder dubois:


Hey Guys!!
 
Everything is great here! I'm, just loving it! I mean Cannon Food, Basketball, and a Killer Spirit!! What else could I ask for?! It's really great though. I was so nervous coming in but like all you guys said there shouldn't be any nerves and I really don't know why I was so nervous. My companion is Elder Bradford. He's a really cool guy from Virginia. The past 2 years he's been doing Air Force service so he's 20 now but very disciplined guy. We get along just great. My district is the BOMB though there are 6 Elders and 4 Hermanas. There are 4 of us going to Vegas, Me and my comp and another Elder from Alabama and a Sister from Chaska, 4 going to Alabama, 3 elders and a sister, and 2 Sisters going to Rosario! Ta if you got any advice tell me so i can tell them! We got such a good district though the spirit is so strong and I really feel the love of them all! This past week has been up and down. Very frustrating trying to learn spanish although it is coming easier then I thought! Out new program is that we teach almost everyday in spanishwhich is nice but so frustrating trying to process everything! It's coming though and I know the Lord will help me! But Al my room is 448 in 18M and my teacher is Hermana Forsyth! But something funny that happened this week isn't that funny but kinda Me and Elder Olson, tall guy from SoCal going to Bama, were just play fighting kinda and i ducked when i should've dodged and took a knee to the face! hahahah but it's all good nothing bruised up and I'm alright. Something that really hit me this week was our devotional yesterday! It was Elder Zymbrowski? fromthe 2nd quorum of 70. He talked a lot about importance of missionary work and how it's our time and I felt the spirit so strong for that!! I Know this is where i need to be doing the right thing! I think its all coming though! It's been great to see a lot of my friends and i got pictures, some planks too, but i got pictures to send but i don't have a cord!! So i need my camera cord and I would like another set of P-day clothes, Ballers and a Tee (Alex can you pick that out), But other than that everything is great. Everyone is jealous of all my mail and packages and i love you guys hahah Mom and dad we got the packages but we got the fruit tart a day or so later so none the less the fruit was fremented and really made our room smell like booze way funny! and the gummy bears are all gone already my district loved it! I sure do love you guys. Yo sé La Iglesía de Jesucristo es la única iglesia Verdadero. Yo sé mi trabajo es muy imporanté. Yo estoy agradecido por mi compañero y mi distrito. Yo sen amo con todo mi corazón. I know that The chuch of Jesus Christ is the only true church I know my work is very important I´m very grateful for my companion and my district I love you guys!
 
Con mi amor,
 
Elder Dubois
 
 
P.S. I got a letter from Jessi and Jenna! Way nice of them and very encouraging letters. Feel free to send me letters and every Wednesday I´ll write back for sure!! And I saw the Bautistas!! They´re awesome! I get to meet my mission Pres on Friday I´m very excited, Muy emocionado!

Comments

Popular Posts