Elder Dubois?!?!

Today was truly incredible! It was my last Sunday at home before I leave for my mission this Wednesday! I got to give my farewell talk which was great! I had family there in my cousins and there parents and had amazing family friends there too!! I was able to see how much a good friend had grown on his mission and saw myself in his shoes! I then went to get set apart/officially become a missionary! This was such a spiritual/emotional time! It was very uplifting and I'm glad I got to share it with my immediate family and my aunts and uncles and cousins, I wouldn't want it any other way!! I then got to talk to one of my best friends from school on skype and it was such a pleasure to see her and talk to her! Lauren your the best!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON MY MISSION IN A COUPLE DAYS!!!

Comments

Popular Posts