From One Paradise to another Paradise

Hawaii was an amazing time! I loved the beautiful weather, the wonderful people, and of course the AMAZING food! I enjoyed every second of it out there in paradise but I like to think that I returned to a different paradise. When I mention that I live in Minnesota paradise isn't the first word to pop up into people's heads but for me its a different paradise! I live in a place where I get to be with my family, my awesome friends, and just amazing people. That is why it's called Minnesota Nice!! I believe it to be the best kept secret of America! For all those who haven't been, I would advise you to come visit but not in the Winter months (it can get pretty brutal). This leads me to another point that 12 days from today I'm going into the MTC, Missionary Training Center, to start my 2 year mission! I can't wait although I am a little nervous I'm also very excited and it's been great to think of the wonderful examples in my life that have led me to this point from my family to my friends both those who do and those who don't know it. This provides me the opportunity to bring up my blog title once again. As we go through life sometimes we need to just slow down and listen to the music of life and make the best of what we have recognizing the great people, places, and things within our own separate lives! So remember as Macklemore said this is our scene, our music, our movement, the history lives through us, so write to the beat and let life play the guitar strings.

Comments

Popular Posts