MTC/Mission Bound!

This is so REAL! I'm leaving today to go to the great state of Utah! I then head into the MTC tomorrow at 12:45! I have gotten so excited for this!! As I continue to get advice from peers and elders it really gets me excited! It has gotten tough to have to say bye to some of my best friends but I know it'll be worth it! I have great friends and I know that I will keep contact with them and that makes me so happy! I'm so excited to go serve the people of Nevada and I know these next 2 years will go by quick! My MTC Address will be...
Elder Andrew James Dubois
MTC Mailbox # 172
NV-LV 0816
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

My address will change once I get out to Nevada so as my sister updates my blog she can update my address as well, but I really do hope to hear from everyone who decides to actually read this! I just want to leave my last post with my simple testimony. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church of God. It has the full restored gospel. I love my family and that is one of the most comforting feelings about this church that I know that I can be with them forever. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I've read it and prayed about it and I can't deny the feeling that I know it is true. I know my Savior's love for me. I know he died on the cross for us and what better way to start to repay him then to serve for him. I can't wait to serve. I love everything about this church. I told my friends just last night that the best part of the mission to me is that for two years I get to go and just lose myself in the work. I get to just care for people of Nevada and do it all for My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! I'm so excited and I hope to hear from everyone important to me!

Comments

Popular Posts