burgers and donuts

15 October


Well this week was crazy But I love it! Elder Fischer is the man I have enjoyed my time with him. Right now is a tough time for the work we don't have much at all in the new ward Craig Ranch Ward. They are so great and have already been so supportive those that we have met already. So this week has been soooo full of crazyness so with the zone split we had a lot of stuff to settle in moving elders and getting new missionaries so it has just been nuts, oh and the other zone leaders were living with us and then we got kicked out so we had to go move and got a brand new apartment with nothing hahah so it has been fun we have beds and just today we got all the furniture and food and stuff so no worries although my rice cooker broke. I don't know what happened but its dead. But thats alright all that matters is that we are getting along so that is tight he is just another crazy funny chilean. But this week we have really just been trying to get out meet members and find more people and it has been a blessing to see the wonderful ward. Then we had to prepare for a zone training meeting on Saturday and that was interesting we had to prepare a training from Friday for saturday morning but I got it done and i thought it went really well. I trained on Working with Members and it was really cool to prepare for to see how I can better myself with members now and for afterwards and it made me realize the effect that members have on the work. So just really try to eliminate those fears and like it says in D&C 33: 8-10 OPEN YOUR MOUTHS! Yall have been good examples of that to me and especially as of late so thank you for that. This week has really just been a lot of figuring things out and try to work in the midst of all of that. So this week we're all work and I'm excited because we are expecting miracles and we might have already found one as a little girl has been coming to church with this family and her Grandpa just told her she can get baptized so now we jsut have to meet them for ourselves. Oh and on Thursday there was this massive storm!! It was sooom crazy just downpouring and we got soaked just holding my hand out with a cup and the cup filled up a quarter of the way just in like less than a minute. But Saturday was an awesome dinner that I wanted to report on. We ate with Sis Henderson of another Ward but loves feeding the missionaries. So she made us some burgers one triple stacked and one double stacked bacon cheeseburgers but theres more... on Glazed Donuts!! hahah SOOOOOO good way different but delicious plus homemade wings and mac and cheese needless to say Elder Fischer almost died and I ate sooooo much!! But All is well no worries!! I love you all!! Sorry there isn't too much to report but I am eating well but I am going to be starting to slim down a bit. I think I have gained a bit of a testimony if you're picking up what I'm throwing down. Love you All! Les quiero mucho estoy tratando especialmente ahora para mantener mi espanol y en lo mismo tiempo estoy aprendiendo chileano. jajaja pero va a ayudame elder fischer pero por eso no lo voy a ayudar. Oh and ps Elder Fischer likes the fact of planking so we started again. 

Con Amor,

Elder Dubois 

Comments

Popular Posts