fabulous zone

10 September


Well well well!

This week was super good! Just full of work and everything! So as far as my assignment I am The Lead Zone Leader and Training as well. Elder Moreno is Zone Leader as well and he gets to basically observe everyone so he's taking care of all the exchanges! So it is super nice! We are really just in a finding mode and building member relations not that it was bad before but I realize that I still didn't know that many! So this week we have just been visiting people and trying to talk to former investigators we picked up this one guy who has been coming to church for a while and never baptized for some reason so we really just have been building a relationship with him and definitely feels the trust between us. So that has been really cool and as we have been stopping by the members and having a good time but also showing them that we are here to work we have really found the relationships growing! So that has been really great! I have been starting to see just a lot of different connections everywhere and I am just super excited to hear from everyone. Our zone had 8 baptisms in our zone this weekend and that was soooo awesome cause prior to my arrival North zone was apparently pretty slow but now there has been plentiful baptisms! I love it always such a neat experience! We are continually learning and figuring out how to best help people missionaries, members, and non members. Life is sooo great! I love you all!! I really don't know what else but we had our Zone Leader meeting again and that was cool just to see how many missionaries I have built a relationship with and there are a solid 3 or 4 missionaries who want to room at BYU after so come thanksgiving We'll talk! I love you again!!

Love,

Elder Dubois

Comments

Popular Posts