bottle rocket boom


20 august 2012

Well this week was really good! It was tough because I did get sick so I've been sick all week but I'm starting to get over it and we still got out and worked to the best ability just somewhat like the flu a bit just no energy super cough and really hot but I'm freezing kind of thing. But all is well. This week was super good though on Tuesday we had Zone Conference and it was super awesome as all our meetings are. We got some training on how to teach the Atonement simply but it made me realize how important it is to teach that and all the power in it so it was really good. We also learned on how to use Heaven Sent Questions and Using Preach My Gospel with Members. So it was super cool and they asked Elder Vega and I since we didn't have to train if we would get up and share our testimony and something that we learned in our missions that we wish we would've learned sooner. It was really awesome and very spirit felt. The Sunrise stake hosted us and they were great with an awesome lunch and brought a ton of clothes that were donated to us and so I picked up a suit that I won't be able to wear but it is so awesome. It is light tanish and just balling I feel really classy in it so I might just haul it around for a while cause I can't wear it. Then we had exchanges with the APs and that was super awesome. Just to see the trust they have in us. We had an awesome lesson too I was with Elder Zelenski and he is from Houston and was around a ton of black people and so the 2 of us together was just a good time hahah but we had a lesson with an investigator Kagan who is just caught up with a ton of crazy stuff and wants to change it all but doesn't know how so we've been trying to meet with him but me and Z went over and just had a sweet lesson with him just super natural and comfortable then we left smelling like weed hahah but his roommates are from Brooklyn Park crazy enough but rock a MN Atheist sticker on their car so needless to say they now don't want us to come over anymore so we're looking for a place and a job for kagan just crazyness. But we just went on the rest of the week just living life and working the best my body would let me. And it turned out to be an awesome week despite everything. Then on Saturday we went to Gambles and just Tyson was home so he whipped out the fireworks he still has and was playing with them to show us then he put a bottle rocket in a mason jar and we got in behind the glass door and... BOOM!! It destroyed the jar and it was soooo awesome! But ended up hitting his window and super scary but figured it all out it was soooo cool but good thing we got inside! Hahah. Then on Sunday our mission does these things called Why I Believe Firesides and they are awesome just all the missionaries go and try and bring investigators but then its a fireside with musical numbers then recent converts share their story and testimony and it is soooo powerful! So we have them every 3rd sunday and it was just soooo great! Especially seeing all the missionaries I care about! So this week we hope to make it equally good oh and saturday we went to the Samoan Ward's baptism and refreshments and it was sooo awesome! I love Polys!! But I love you all keep being strong and great examples to me!! Les Quiero un monton! espero que todo esten feliz porque es lo que me hace feliz!


Love Y'all

Elder DD Dubois

Comments

Popular Posts