filipino food on the mission


Well Well Family! Another week at the grind! So this week was great! We really got ready for the baptism this week! But Tuesday we had exchanges with Elder Hillam and that was cool kinda weird to be back together but super good cause we reflected and got to see how much we learned and how much I can help him out. Then we exchanged back and it was back to normal we ate a lot! On wednesday we ate Manta Ray!! It was super good!! Then we went and watched the Lord's Errand with Maria and Lillian. THAT VIDEO IS AMAZING!! Pres Monson is literally sooooo amazing! Then Thursday we got to go to the Temple! It is soooo pretty! I can't wait to keep going to the temple! I love it! Just a way cool night then cause we just had interviews with Maria and Lillian so cool! Then on friday we jsut planned and I got to eat some Filipino food from some members of the Zone Leaders!! IT WAS SOOOO DELICIOUS!! Reminded me of home but I didn't have rice and I realized  I Miss rice hahahahh! then after got out but the cool thing was when we went to get a drink from 7/11 we talked to some guys and we got to share a message with them and I was being pretty bold with them and this guy cmpared me to Paul! It was super cool!! Then Saturday we had the baptism and it was super special! I got to baptize Maria! It was sooooo special! Super spiritual! Then sunday good confirmations and eventually that night we watched 17 miracles and there was a fireside about becoming and it was soooo wonderful!! really just an awesome week! Im sorry but really thats all I got for yall But really just keeping up the good work! Continually working on becoming the best me I can Be!! I love you all!! Here are some pictures.
Love,
Elder Dubois 

Comments

Popular Posts