year mark


18 june 2012

It was just that Wam Bam Family an awesome week. It was slightly different cause this week was full of meetings but it was awesome! So first off Tuesday and Wednesday I had a leadership meeting with the mission and it was super cool! We just talked all about how we can/should lead basically all with love and example. It was sooo cool cause I knew that's exactly how it should be. But the biggest thing that I realized during those 2 days and on thursday (our spanish conference) was basically that I love everyone and the missionaries are soooooo awesome! I just had the opportunity to talk to all of them and love them. The training on Thursday was all about how to work with the spanish culture! It was very interesting and super duper awesomely cool! Especially cause the spirit testified to me that it was all true that I can definitely do that and gave me the confidence within myself. Then on Thursday we ate with this Filipino guy something DeLeon but he said he was the president of the filipino club in BYU Hawaii and knows you mother! Small small world. Then we ate again that night needless to say I wanted to die! So those meetings just helped me to recognize again that well Dubois' are Leaders! BOOM BABY! Then yes on Friday I hit the year mark and it was super crazy just unreal but super cool. We went to the temple but we got to go as a district and Elder Bradford and Elder Bennett so that was uber duber coool. Then we tried to get out and it was crazy to just kinda feel how the temple is trying to work on me cause although it's just a year it was weird but we still just got out. This week though was super cool as we found this new investigator named Victoria and she is soooo bomb. She is just soooo faithful and loves to hear! When we went over she was like i was soooo antsy I cleaned the whole house and showered and read everything! So she was awesome and she works sunday but she was like i need to go to church to listen to more so we got to go to night church with her and it was awesome! She was telling us how she felt/saw 3 angels other than us and the first picture she saw as she was explaining it was peter james and john giving the priesthood to Joseph Smith so it was cool to have her see that and receive that answer. The Mission is just the best though! I really wish I could give you more details but we're really just working on finding more and using this super cool contact that was given to us saying that we're representatives of Jesus Christ and we'd love to leave His blessings on the home. Super cool and spiritual! I love this work and I love you all! Here are some pictures! Love you all!
 
Love,
 
Elder DD Dubois
 


Comments

Popular Posts