great news at panda express

11 june 2012

First and foremost... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!! I didn't forget! Twenty-freaking-four!! But Yes the truth is Vegas summer is starting to come roaring its ugly head!! It is getting hot and the sun is freaking hot so I am getting dark!! Well this week was good transfers came and we only changed one in the district and he's awesome Elder Marquez my companion new him from home so that was/is kinda cool! But yes Elder Hillam left. Something really cool that happened is we had a member take us out to Panda express on last monday and as I walked in a saw a familiar face sitting at a table and I looked harder and it was Domingo! The one I baptized in Moapa! I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE HIM!! He was pretty happy to see me too! He is just continually progressing and that is soooooo freaking awesome!! SOOOO COOL!! Then the rest of the week was a lot of working! It was a tough week and I don't know why just tired and beat up but all is well we still got out and had some awesome lessons! The coolest experience was we had a lesson with Juana and we thought about trying something, bringing a member to our lesson! hahahah but not any member we brought Maria our recent convert of less than a month! IT WAS AMAZING!! She brought such an awesome spirit to our lesson and she just told it to Juana! She was like you gotta just pray and trust he's gonna help you! It was sooooo awesome! So we had the opportunity to go down to the mission office cause Ledezma had to watch some videos on safety but we went down and saw a bunch of elders and it was soooo cool to see how many I've built a relationship with and just awesome!! I love the mission! Thursday was a bit tough just lazy morning as someone didn't get changed until 2:30 and I don't know it was just hard but we ended up getting out and working and we went and helped other elders move their investigator and some of their ward members were there and they were just mumbling and murmuring and it made me realize the importance of a worthy priesthood holder and really what the priesthood means like the oath and covenant! So that was good to see actually but it helped me that when I got home Elder Fischer and Alvarez gave me a call and said they visited with an RM and realized they loved me as a DL and thanked me and it was cool cause it was exactly what I needed to pick me back up! Saturday we had breakfast with the stake president, something the stake does every first saturday of transfer, and it was cool to see how much the other elders trust me and love me and our Zone leader, Elder Shearer, called on me to share my testimony and it was really neat! Then just another day at the grind! Something cool I'm trying and did this weekend is I fasted to see what I can mejorar better within myself as a missionary basically if there's anything holding me back. Its from something floating around our mission called purification challenge and I'm excited cause I know this will help me tremendously although I feel like I am doing a good job I know I can be more. Welll that was my week in a nutshell I love you all! Thank you for your support I'm trying to send you this member missionary talk but we don't have a post office in our zone or close by! hahahah
Les Amo, con Carino

Elder Dubois 

Comments

Popular Posts