back with e. vega

23 july 2012

Hey family sorry its a little late emailing but we got a little caught up in some fun things with the zone... dart wars! Soooooo fun!! hahahah But this week was super crazy! So as I told you I'm with Elder Vega and that has just been sooooo awesome! We are just reflecting on the good times and then working on making some new ones! It has been super stressful just helping out the zone we havent really been able to work out in our area a whole lot but it has been cool to see how the lord blesses us! We have a baptism coming up this thursday! His name is Tyson and he works in the navy and his wife has been a member for like 2 years. and it has been so awesome teaching him. The elders first lesson was on last monday so I've basically been there the whole time and he has just soaked everything up! He has been coming to church for a while so he is just golden! That is one thing Elder Vega told me is that we are always running around but we get blessed to have someone to teach.  as of right now Tyson is our only one.... hahahah but its alright. We also have a visa waiter Elder Stolworthy going to Mexico from Nashville. Kinda cool we found out that his cousin is a girl I hungout with a little bit at BYU so small world! I love that game trying to find a common person. Thanks Al and Ta!! hhahha As far as my efforts I'm really just trying to bring in life to the zone just get people excited about being in North LV and working hard. The work is moving along and I'm doing what I can to keep up my spanish! But I do love you all this week I don't think there is much as far as meetings and stuff but who knows hahah. I am doing great staying healthy and even trying to slim down again. I forgot we had pioneer days where we basically just hung out with the stake and got to know people and nonmembers and it was soooo cool! I realized I just love talking to all people! And I think thats why I might be here is to get people to be more excited and lively and open up a bit! But I love you family!!


Love,


Elder Dubois

Comments

Popular Posts