oldest in the zone

27 august 2012

Life is good this week was good! This week we did a couple of exchanges and that was good to see that some of these other Elders do actually look up to us as leaders and we're meant to serve them! So that is super awesome and I Got to learn all about them too! But this week the biggest highlight was we have been able to go over to this less active lady that we just finally got in contact with and she is sooo great just knows a lot but just has gone away for different reasons past husband but she is super great! so we have been visiting with her and I actually got the opportunity to give her a blessing and it was a special time as I really tried to listen to the spirit and meet her needs and afterwards she was very grateful! So that was really the highlight of the week but it has just been great to study and continue learning I also got to read through the newsletters I got this week and they are just very uplifting! So that was awesome as well! I learned a lot as I read some letters from Craig Parry and that was great! But really we got out to work as best as we could as somedays just didn't feel good and either did Elder Vega sometimes but we tried really hard and the ward still likes us! Although we got a bunch of stuff to figure out because our wards just got switched so they're at the same time and our stake pres doesn't want us to split so we're working with him especially cause we just had transfers and... I'm staying!! But Elder Vega is out! Training for last 2 transfers and I got Elder Moreno! Super awesome kid basically everyone says we're twins in the mission! So We're super duper excited! Well Family I am super excited and definitely let you know I am sorry its short again this week but just been a crazy week running around with errands and stuff! So I love you all and thank you all fro your letters and advice!! Oh and for real my health has been really good! Life is good no complaints it was an awesome transfer with Elder Vega and am excited to keep moving forward! Oh and also I am now the oldest mission wise in the Zone!! AHHHHH hahaha Love you all!!


Love Elder Dubois

Comments

Popular Posts