spam and a familiar face


9 july 2012

Well Family another week at the grind and it was good! The week started out with an awesome P-Day and we made Spam Musubi's after we emailed and they we're delicious! I felt soooo in touch with my asian culture! Then we went out and we worked. I actually went on exchanges with Elder Fischer and it was a really good experience. We talked about leadership and made me realize how much of an impact I have on others but also Elder Fischer has a lot of potential. It is soooo awesome to see how far my spanish has come to as when I'm with some gringos I lead the spanish and I'm able to help out and relate to the people sooo much! It is just sooo fun. Then on Wednesday another elder in our zone got a visa waiter and it was.... ELDER RASMUSSEN! It is sooo neat to have him in the zone. He has already had such a big impact on their area and just has a fire. But it is soooo good to see how much he's grown and I get to go on exchanges with him this week. I'm excited to see how his spanish is. Then 4th of July was interesting it was way hard it was a normalm day but we were to be safe at night and in at 9. So we tried to get out anyways we ended up having a couple lessons and we went to Elder  Fischer's apartment complex bbq and we talked to everyone there and it was cool as I was able to see how much my testimony and knowledge has grown. We were able to help this one man's concerns about everything. It was really cool. Then on Thursday we had district meeting and I got to give a really good training on stress and the atonement and then on using scriptures! It was really cool as I have been able to see the power that I have through the spirit when I really prepare! Then on Friday was a good day jsut getting out and working and I got to give an interview for a baptism and it is always soooo good. I get to see these people and their true desires. This man is married to a member and then he finally made the decision! It was sooo cool and the baptism was very neat. We are working really hard and this week was a little bummer cause our investigators weren't able to meet with us this week and didn't come to church so a little discouraging but last week of the transfer soooo all out this week! Next monday I'll let you know my transfer doctrine I love you all!!
 
Love,
 
elder Dubois






Comments

Popular Posts