i ATE it... on the bike

28 May 2012

Family Life is good! I love it! Well the beginning of the week was good just trying to mix things up! Keep things interesting and keep us going! We switched up the apartment and just went out and worked! Then ended up happening again but we had 2 dinners on tuesday and boy that was good! Although we had chicharrones gorditas and they were good just super weird texture! But I guess the lesson is sometimes we need a little change to bring up the morale! Then on Wednesday we had interviews with President and Sister Neider and that was super fun cause we talked about our relationship and really about the district but it was neat cause as we talked and we talked the with sister neider as a whole district but its cool to see how much of an effect I have had! They really loved our district. I love the Neiders! They send so much love and they're the bomb!! So as tough as its been and as much as I didn't feel like I've made a difference I have and that's the lesson is that you really don't know how much you have an effect on someone so just keep on being the best us! So Thursday we had district meeting and we tried something and we did it all in spanish! It was kinda cool and my companion continually telling me my spanish is good so that was super exciting then we went to mutual to see if our investigators came but had some members challenge us to some basketball so we played and schooled some of our members. What do you call two mexicans playing basketball? Juan on Juan hahahahha But then as we were biking to go give a blessing I tried to go up on this driveway thing? but it stuck out and my tires hit and I ATE IT! hahah did a sweet little barrel roll and got some bruises but all is well! But it could've been a lot worse so that is the lesson is as long as we are trying our best and doing good the Lord will look out for us! Friday was just normal weekly planning then getting out we had to bike like a mile and a half out of our area then a mile into our area after dinner. It was super fun and tiring cause the whole ride after dinner is slightly uphill and it was super windy!! So it was fun! Saturday was also another good day just getting out and seeing people! That night had an awesome lesson with a couple of these guys were teaching Edgar and Jose and it was super spiritual! We set them and all! I love it especially cause now me and my companion are teaching a lot more unified now so it was super powerful! And sunday just great as normal! I love church! and everything! I just feel so lucky to be out on a mission! I've learned so much but yet have so much to learn I think! Especially now I'm reading this talk/discourse by a mission president called 4th missionary and talked all about how we can become that! It has been cool reading that! Well family life is great I'm healthy just sore from biking so freaking fast! but It's wonderful! I love you all and thanks for the packages with papers and pants and food and Shirts! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!

Love,

Elder Dubois

Comments

Popular Posts