mission change up

4 june 2012

So family sorry I'm emailing a little late today was a bit crazy! So we got our transfer doctrine and.... I'm staying with Elder Ledezma! Our district is going to be awesome! I'm super excited! But we found out about a bunch of people going to Mesquite zone and Elko and switching missions! So crazy! This has all just been crazy! So this week was good though we got out and worked. We got a couple new investigators and they're awesome! Juana and then Marcos and his wife Juanita! They are all super good! We're so excited! But that was really the biggest highlights from this week! But definitely was a good week on how we just get out and work there are a bunch of blessings that come! I gave a really good training this week on our relationships and it was awesome! The work is wonderful! I love it! I keep on learning everyday and have really grown closer to Ledezma. I can't complain and it sounds like all yalls stories and lives are going well! I Love you all and miss you but I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how fast it will go! One Love!

Love Elder Dubois

pictures of the apartment:


Comments

Popular Posts