23 abril 2012

Well family another week at the grind. This week was way good a lot better. Things are starting to get a little hotter again but thats okay and its super weird cause its way windy too! So it has been fun. We have really just tried to get out and work this week and try and build morale back up so it has been good and definitely helpful. I really wish I had more to tell you with news and stuff but I really don't. Just chilling and working. This weekend was really a special one. We had a member of one of the quorum of 70's come and talk. It was all in SPANISH!! It was soooooo awesome though. He talked a lot and kinda just bashed the latin culture basically saying you need to budget your money quit being lazy and stuff. It was very awesome he also said something that stuck with me and will continually stick but he asked how do we build up the church and everyone kept giving answers but he said to build the church is to build the members. We need to build it up in ourselves first. It was super awesome! Just love being a part of this work and although this has been a tough tough transfer I have grown a lot. And really grown I feel as a leader in patience and especially my spanish. I am actually able to build relationships with the people and stuff and be funny cause thats the Dubois way! I just got the package today and really really appreciate it! I love getting the stuff and feeling your love. We'll just keep on keeping on! I am grateful that I get to be a part of this work cause it is really the place I need to be right now and although things may be going on driving me crazy I can't complain cause this is where I need to be! I love you all and hope to hear everything is up to date! Facebook but mainly my blog!! I love you all!1
Love,

Elder DD 

Comments

Popular Posts