trainee finally arrives

Well Family! Another week down and all is well in the work. All has been great and I really can't complain as the work keeps on moving along and I keep finding myself working on being the best me I can I have seen all the many blessings it has brought to my life. The district is struggling a bit with relationships and stuff but all is well!! Cause it is transfers this week!! So Elder Lidezma, the missionary I was supposed to train, got his visa and is coming! So I get to still train him!! So that is super exciting! The week was just good getting out and working! Got to bike around actually and everything has been really good! the end of the week was a little crazy cause getting ready for transfers but it was super cool cause president and the assistants actually called me to ask me about the district and basically whats going on with the transfers and stuff so it was cool to see the trust that they have in me! But this week also the other elders had a baptism with the family that I got close too! Olga and her daughters all got baptized within the month and so Yesenia got baptized this week and they asked me to give a talk and that was really cool! I got to talk about the Holy Ghost and it went really well but they just really like me for some reason so they were asking me to be in the pictures and stuff but it was super awesome!! So this week was just super awesome and we're keep on keeping on I'm really sorry the email isn't too long but I do love you!! And hope all is well! Check out my mormon.org!! I love you all!!

Love,

Elder Dubois!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts