getting transferred to... ELKO


Man!! This week has been great! Just another week at the grind. We had a lot of great lessons this week and really just been getting to work and thats the best thing. We had the great opportunity to go on exchanges with Overton and I got to be with Elder White who I found out is very similar to me and came out with me needless to say we get along well and we work real hard too!! I just can't believe everything and how great this work is all the great and many blessings I have out here just being so in tune with the spirit and I think I have found a good amount of life long friends on the mission and families in which I love. Well I'm really excited to talk to you all and don't know what else much to tell you. We had a baptism this weekend and it went soooooooo awesome! The spirit was so strong and Domingo is the man. He's been in and out of jail and was a meth addict and just overcame everything. The spirit was so strong. We ended up not having programs the brother that was going to make them forgot to bring let alone come to the baptism so no programs and I had to conduct but I had it all memorized and it went really well!! I got to give a talk on the Holy Ghost and if I do say so myself It was really great! It really was guided by the spirit. Then saturday night going to bed we got a call from.... The Assistants and ELDER DUBOIS IS GETTING TRANSFERRED TO ELKO!! It's gonna be cold but I'm excited so we'll try and figure out time and stuff to call brand new area new companion so I'm just curious to what it will bring. So Sunday we did the confirmation and I actually did it and it was amazing I don't know what I said really and I was so nervous. BUT IT WAS GREAT. Then we went around saying bye to all these great members here in the Valley Im gonna miss it but I'm excited for what else is to come. I sure do love you guys and Im sorry its short but Im so excited to talk to you guys!! Life is Good. One Love!!
 
 
Love,
 
Elder Dubois 

Comments

Popular Posts