30 abril 2012

This week has been a crazy but an awesome one for sure! So yes this week I did receive my new Companion Elder Ledezma from Chihuahua Mexico and he's way cool. He's from the Colonies down there and so he actually knows a lot of English so that is way good but same time i wanted to work on my spanish! hahahah but its all good our week was way good though just getting settled in meeting new people and getting everything figured out so we can work. So needless to say our apartment is a bit of a wreck. but it is all good. The work is progressing though we got a couple set for baptism this next month coming up so that is super exciting. So the work is going and going we just do a lot of contacting and the work is really picking up. Ledezma is good a good teacher just got some things to figure out. He served a transfer in Mexico and his companions were like he called frito so apostate and so we're working on the whole obedience thing and I'm trying to just continually keep my morale up! I do love this work and love doing it but just working on picking myself up from the last transfer. it was a little tough but I know that we gotta just keep on keeping on! So this week I'm really gonna get to it and hopefully we'll get all of our bikes fixed so that we can work work work cause believe it or not but I actually enjoy biking!! It is a wonderful thing! So I'm working on everything! But yeah my companion Elder Bauer just left this morning so now it is just us but it was sad to see Bauer go he's the man and we got along but he'll be great so I'm super excited! Well family the work is real! I know I'm really in the work of the Lord. It's fun cause people know me as the happy missionary so its kinda fun and Alex's advice of having a Zoo face is getting spread around the mission! Its awesome really so sorry bout the shorter email but we're working I'm getting healthy oh and I picked up my meds but it ended up costing 277 still?? so I just paid cause I was completely out so sorry? I am feeling pretty good though and just living life! So no worries here but Hope all is well there. Love you All!!

Love Elder Dubois 

Comments

Popular Posts