check out Elder DD's mormon.org profile

So this is crazy we already went through another week and the transfer is almost done! This week was good though. We really just got out and really tried to visit and meet new people! So it was really cool we just got to see our investigators and we walked a bunch just talking to everyone on the street. On Tuesday we had Zone Conference and it was really cool just to receive trainings on what we were taught in our leadership meeting. Basically everything is back to Christ and His Atonement the way that it should be. So that was really cool but it was just good to spend time with a bunch of different elders. So turns out our Assistant Elder Babcock and I get along really well and come to know he is friends with Natalie Sandberg! Way small world. But life is all good. Then later that day we had a lesson with two of our investigators Lilly and her mom Maria and it was awesome as we talked about Christ and set them for baptism! It was way cool cause this whole week I've basically been doing all the Spanish. It is super coming along and everyone here thinks I'm mexican! They always ask what part of mexico are you from hahaha. But the rest of the week we just had a good time getting around to people and meeting our investigators. This ward is pretty good to where we are fed every night and we're still working on getting member help for lessons and stuff but that comes as you build relationships with the members. so that is what we are working on too! So this Friday we had a super cool experience. We had one of our investigators call and ask for a blessing. So that night after visits at about 8 we went over there and we got to give her a blessing. My comp anointed and I gave the blessing. It felt super guided and powerful and as we asked her how she felt and she was like "I feel calm and warm on my head." She was very sincere in thanking me and it was just super powerful. Then of course CONFERENCE!!! It was sooooo awesome! Basically I want to get married! It was awesome though. I think my favorite talk of this conference was by my man Richard G Scott. It was incredible! But there were a ton of awesome talks! Then on Saturday we went to a baptism. We were a little late cause we walked from dinner and when we walked in the Lady, Olga and her daughter lit up as they saw me and it was awesome!! It was super cool! Then we all did a musical number and it was awesome we sang First Vision as someone recited it! It was just an awesome week!! So Vegas is not too bad of a place! I am enjoying it but as far as the mail everything is through mission home now. We just get mail every monday! So this area is really awesome good people. We're hoping to just pick up the work and get the ward involved. For the ward there are 7 of us now (2 visa waiters) but it is awesome!! I love you all and hope to hear back soon!! Oh and I made a Mormon.Org!!!


Love,


Elder DD

Check out drew's mormon. org profile: Elder Drew Dubois Mormon.org Profile

he truly is an amazing AMAZING person!

Comments

Popular Posts