a visitor called brother

I apologize for being so lazy on my emails and not giving a whole lot of details but this week was good! Of course the main event of Alex and the crew coming out and going out to lunch with them! That was soooo fun and actually really cool cause part of me thought that it would be a little tough but was selfish and wanted to do it anyway but it ended up being really good actually as I talked to all of them about my mission and helped me realize although it is a little hard I love it! There really is no other place I'd rather be although I do think about it all sometimes I know that I am happy here although things are rough. So as far as our teaching pool there isn't a whole lot going on but we have been trying really hard. Our focus right now is a mom and daughter Maria and Lilly they are just soooo awesome they just moved and we helped them a bit but they are really starting to grasp it all we asked them to be baptized and maria said yes but she doesn't know how to swim! It was super funny! THey are really are main focus. We are teaching this family that just loves us the Herreras and their story is their son got baptized and is in our ward but thats it. So we're working with them just bringing our love for them and they're feeding us. They're coming slowly but they're coming. As far as the whole training thing it is tough. I've really had to take a step back and really think about everything mainly just like how I can do it and stuff it has been super hard and It's going though. All I'm trying to do is just be the best me and try and pick myself up and work work work. I guess that's all I can really ask for! So I guess crazy story for the week is Elder Ledezma and I went and tried to visit this investigator we haven't been able to see her so we thought we'd go try it was a long ride but luckily some member picked us up and grabbed our bikes but as we got there there was a nice tv thrown outside with holes in it and just looked like madness. Basically all Hell broke loose in this house. The lady just found out her husband was having affairs and she was telling us how she saw demons and stuff and basically it was out of control! I really had no idea what to do/say plus she was freaking out in spanish so i caught like half of it! It was just nuts then finally after a long time we left and as we're about to leave we got a call from Elder Vega and he just got scared when he was pooping and saw blood so he immediately thought to call me! Apparently I'm the poop master of the mission! hahahahah but other than that everything is going well. I really got a pick me up yesterday when I felt like I had to reprove my district a bit about dinners so I did but afterwards that night one of them Elder Fischer, really showed his appreciation for me and told me I was doing a great job as DL and I really needed that so everything is awesome. Yesterday we had stake conference too and Elder Villareal of the 6th quorum of the 70 came and he spoke and it was sooooo awesome just talked about everything really but it was the advice he gave us missionaries after he said as a mission pres i had elders come in at the end and tell me they wished they would've worked harder, DONT HAVE REGRETS! It was awesome! We had an RM talk from NY NY south and He knew Elder Sharif so we took a picture and he was gonna send it to him small small world. Sharif is in Bermuda!! hahah Well family I'm excited to hear from you all and probably won't be able to call until like 6 my time if thats okay? sundays are super busy! But i'll try and call during the day cause we're trying to skype but we're looking for members that have it so plan on at least a call at 8ish yout your time and maybe skype! I'll call you to confirm that though earlier! I love you all!!
Love,

Elder DD

Comments

Popular Posts