26 Marzo 2012

This has been great! So to answer questions I am in Central Stake of Las Vegas in the Montebello Ward. This is all spanish now! Soooo it is exciting! But this week was fun. So for Monday and Tuesday I was with Elder Hillam and Gutierrez again and just going around and seeing all their people. It is always fun! I enjoy being with them and we really get along and teach super good. It was good I didn't get to do my training this week for District meeting. But Zone leaders did the training on the same topic so it was really cool to see that. Then wed I was with Elder Bradford and his comp just biking around and contacting and seeing some of his people. Then we had an interview for their baptism and it was my first one a little nervous but it was super cool!! She was super stoked but so nervous. Thursday was an awesome day! We had 2 brethren that came and did a leadership conference from the Missionary Committee. It was awesome but basically our mission is changing and really going back to the basics according to the handbooks. So it was awesome super cool. Then Thursday we had a new missionary training and they invited me to come and... I got a companion! A bunch of Elders came here to wait for their visas so I got a new comp! White guy from Murray Utah! Then we just got out and tried to just contact people! Then Saturday we we just got out for the first time in my area! So we went out and tried to see all the investigators and it went really well we're super excited!! We then got to go to a baptism for Elder Bradford and it was super awesome just always wonderful. So that was way fun and then Sunday came around and always good! I feel like Im getting well acquainted and building a relationship with them it is super cool! I love Spanish! It is really coming along so I can kinda express myself! Then we had dinner then did another couple interviews and it was amazing!! They are so ready and I felt a lot more comfortable! so it was awesome! They really like me and actually asked me to confirm them! So I am super excited for that! But I guess thats it Theres a lot of missionaries but not a lot of computers! So I love you all!! Hope to hear from you!
Love 

Elder DD 

Comments

Popular Posts